CORE summer camp- New Delhi
Time & Location
About the Event
The formative years.
CORE preventive emotional education for school trains school students during their formative years. Behavioural and emotional problems start showing up at this age and can be very challenging to the parents.
Topics included (but not limited to) in the CORETM CURRICULUM
1. Improving academic performance and grades.
2. Reducing total screen usage-mobile, TV, laptop, internet and gaming.
3. Helping children manage aggression, bullying, feelings like anger, low confidence.
4. Improving focus, concentration and interest in studies. 5. Managing depression, anxiety.
6. Numerous life skills e.g. Empathy, respect, time management, gratitude, adaptability.
7. Self-responsibility, pro-activity and discipline.
8. Reducing stress.
9. Skills like Assertiveness, thinking of consequences. 10. Managing procrastination (Postponing tasks).
11. Improving interpersonal relationships, learn public speaking, debates, interviews, stage performances and public appearance.
12. Persistence, decision making, problem solving, resilience, effort tolerance.
13. Acceptance-Self, others, self-identity, body image, puberty.
14. Interpersonal relationships.
15. Growth mindset.
Eligibility- Grade 1- Grade 10th
Different batches for different age groups.
The CORE for School children is based on evidence based therapies like Cognitive Behaviour therapy and Rational Emotive Behaviour therapy. Conceptualised by Dr Shishir Palsapure MD MSc (Psy), Associate fellow and Supervisor of Albert Ellis Institute, New York, this program is based on the writings of Ann Vernon PhD, President of the Albert Ellis Institute, USA. This program has successfully run in 7 schools so far.
- Grade 1-4thINR 4,990INR 4,9900INR 0
- Grade 5-7thINR 4,990INR 4,9900INR 0
- Grade 8-10thINR 5,990INR 5,9900INR 0