The formative years.
CORE preventive emotional education for school trains school students during their formative years. Behavioural and emotional problems start showing up at this age and can be very challenging to the parents.
Various topics included are-
- Labelling feelings, thoughts, behavior. Managing anger, depression and anxiety, low confidence
- Understanding action, inaction
- Understanding the consequences of behavior, self-responsibility
- Effort tolerance, resilience, motivation, persistence
- Nutrition, exercise
- Bullying, criticism, assertiveness, conflict resolution
- Self-acceptance, body image, anti-discrimination
- Mobile and internet usage
- Study techniques, exam anxiety, peer pressure
- Discipline, Planning, Goal setting
Eligibility- Grade 1- Grade 10th
The CORE for School children is based on evidence-based therapies like Cognitive Behaviour Therapy and Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy.