The empowered Administrators
Self growth of the administrators
The decision makers are already successful, what more can they learn?
Managing increasing number of employees, educational institutes and other authorities, besides personal challenges is very stressful. Lesser stress is associated with better decision making, efficiency and better quality of life. Standard leadership programs lack a sound foundation of evidence based therapies like CBT and RECBT, upon which our program is based.
What are the objectives?
The Smart Decision maker program has following objectives
1. Dealing with personal stress
2. Enhancing interpersonal relationships
3. Optimising employee performance
4. Optimising personal performance
5. Managing physical health and complex issues like medication, exercise and weight
6. Improving quality of life
7. Skills like decision making, problem solving, assertiveness, handling criticism, unfairness, crisis, risk taking, persistence, public speaking and anti-procrastination
8. Integrating work into life
9. Preventing and dealing with a burnout
What does the program look like?
The Managers empowerment program is typically a three day training at a residential training venue.
There are lectures, activities, role plays, demonstrations, debates and other engaging and fun activities helping teachers learn in a way which is most effective for them. The expected outcome is learning life skills that they can use in the long run at the educational institute, home and in their social life.