Mon, 06 May|
Workie, Tower SP365 opp Hotel ApnaAvenue
Personality Development camp Indore 5-10th
Fed up of the same summer camps with mundane activities that don't really help a child grow emotionally? Introducing summer camp with the power of the CORE emotional education program, aimed at emotional, behavioral, cognitive and social development. A small investment will help them lifelong!
Time & Location
06-May-2019, 8:00 am – 11-May-2019, 10:00 am
Workie, Tower SP365 opp Hotel ApnaAvenue, Race Course Road, Janjeer Wala Chouraha, Narayan Kothi, New Palasia, Near Janjeerwala Square, New Palasia, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452001, India
About the Event
Hurry! Few seats left, pay online and reserve the seat today!
CORE preventive emotional education for school trains school students during their formative years. Behavioural and emotional problems start showing up at this age and can be very challenging to the parents.
Topics included (but not limited to) in the Personality development camp
1. Improving academic performance and grades.
2. Reducing total screen usage-mobile, TV, laptop, internet and gaming.
3. Helping children manage aggression, bullying, feelings like anger, low confidence.
4. Improving focus, concentration and interest in studies.
5. Managing depression, anxiety.
6. Numerous life skills e.g. Empathy, respect, time management, gratitude, adaptability.
7. Self-responsibility, pro-activity and discipline.
8. Reducing stress.
9. Skills like Assertiveness, thinking of consequences.
10. Managing procrastination (Postponing tasks).
11. Persistence, decision making, problem solving, resilience, effort tolerance.
12. Acceptance-Self, others, self-identity, body image, puberty.
13. Interpersonal relationships.
Eligibility- Grade 5th-10th
The CORE for School children is based on evidence based therapies like Cognitive Behaviour therapy and Rational Emotive Behaviour therapy. Conceptualised by Dr Shishir Palsapure MD MSc (Psy), Associate fellow and Supervisor of Albert Ellis Institute, New York, this program is based on the writings of Ann Vernon PhD, President of the Albert Ellis Institute, USA. This program has successfully run in 7 schools so far.
Venue: Workie, Tower SP 365 Building, opposite Hotel Apna Avenue, Janjeerwala Square, Indore, Madhya Pradesh 452003.
Trainer: Alpana Avasthi, Psychologist.
Completed Advanced Certificate training in Child and Adolescents by Albert Ellis Institute, New York, USA.
Have a question? Call 8793509828
We will get back to you!
This ticket is per child of grade 5-10th